- According to the classical definition.
- Entity is a person (physical, legal, or other entity) for which the law recognizes the ability to have, directly or through a representative of the law, legal obligations.
- From the point of view of the theoretic system representation.
- Entity is a carrier of subjectivity (an individual, a legal entity, state authority), having certain interests and opportunities (resources).
We will analyze these constructions in detail in separate works, but currently for the functioning of the Platform we will express the following concepts related to the definition of the subject in the Platform's system objects:
- the identifying signs of the Entity (see the Entity Identification section);
- and the Entity's expression of will (see the section «Entity Will»).